Phil began his “digital” career around 1995, when one of his clients presented a scenario that pretty much required a headlong leap into the then exotic world of pixels and the scanning of film negatives & transparencies. Digital imaging, for better or for worse, is of course, now the norm in commercial photography. Despite its predominance, digital still presents a lot of technical and creative challenges.
If you need to get a better handle on any aspect of digital imaging for your business, website, or corporate communications responsibilities, Phil can offer a wide range of consulting services, including – but not limited to:
- Preparing hi-res image files for quality print production
- Repurposing images for efficient website or presentation usage
- Resolving color management & color correction problems
- Developing image galleries & slide shows for websites
- Optimizing images for faster, more efficient website loading
- Retouching and combining images for print and Web
Whether it’s professional image capture, retouching, or management of digital assets – both offline and online – Phil is available for your consulting needs. Phil would welcome the opportunity to speak with you! There is never a charge for an initial meeting to determine the scope and focus of your digital imaging requirements. Please use our Contact page to get in touch.